Salı, Aralık 14, 2010

If you are not broken,
Then no matter what you say or do,
You are just an ordinary person...

Your wrongs are wrong and you have no rights to do them.
You have to regret, you have to apologize
but if, you are broken...
It must be a wonderful life to live,
you could be special once in your lifetime, with that luck you could be loved by those special people...

I am so lost, again.
No surprise for me, it is just me. me, the stupid in the mirror of my mind. me, the ordinary; with needs.
I am so lost
I cry a lot for being something
and now I am watching myself that became nothing. No surprise for me. I deserve this ignorance. I deserve this pain. I am ordinary, I am nothing but bunch of meat.
I wish I could be happy once in my life, with glory I could rise my hand and say I deserve this happiness. I wish I could be someone, not important but someone that made a change, for better. I wish I could. But I know I am not that special. I know I am not that person.

I wish.
this melodrama is just me, inside me. The wish, is just me, to be someone broken.
What an irony.

1 yorum:

husohuso dedi ki...

Demet, bu yazıyı ben çok beğendim ha, basic ingilizcesine kurban olduğum:)